Why ‘Wellbeing’ instead of ‘Well-being’?
Technically, it can be spelled either way.
To me, well-being implies one person’s wellness, as in “a being who is well”.
Whereas wellbeing suggests wellness as a holistic concept, which impacts on all of us as individuals, teams and larger communities of people.
I’m interested in helping both individuals AND groups of individuals to improve their wellbeing, so I spell it as a single, unhyphenated word.
Who are Growth Sessions for?
Independent business people and purpose-driven companies innovating in their field, including:
- Entrepreneurs, Freelancers and Professionals seeking guidance on how to improve their working habits and life outcomes.
- Companies with knowledge workers on the team (such as solicitors, startups and tech companies) and businesses working in creative industries (such as media and communication companies or advertising, brand, marketing, design and digital agencies).
- Organisations challenging the status quo in their industry
How do Growth Sessions affect your “bottom line”?
Better selves means better business. If your team members become happier, healthier, better versions of themselves at work, this means they bring more of themselves to everything they do. When you are all working optimally, this enables you to create a more effective and sustainable business, producing better results.
Here are some of the positive business outcomes that Growth Sessions can help your business to achieve:
- Increased attention, mindfulness and focus
- Improved performance and productivity
- More effective collaboration
- Heightened creative thinking
- Friendlier customer service
- Higher levels of trust, engagement and job satisfaction
- Reduced absenteeism and increased retention
- Opportunities to innovate around company culture and process
Better results in any of these areas translates to a healthier bottom line for your business. A bottom line which takes account of your people as well as your profit.
How do you know if Growth Sessions are right for you?
1) Perhaps your business is too small to warrant having a dedicated HR team or formal personal development programme in place? If you’re finding it tricky to oversee and fulfil your team’s wellbeing needs adequately, because of your size, then Growth Sessions can help fill this gap.
2) Maybe your company already has some form of wellbeing programme, and/or an HR team looking after wellbeing needs? If that’s the case, you may find this service beneficial as an add-on to existing initiatives you’ve got running.
3) Or, perhaps you’ve already got these bases covered? Instead, you’re looking for new and interesting ways to keep your team engaged, to maintain a healthy, vibrant culture. Then you’ve come to the right place. :)