Green Tribe is the corporate social responsibility division of Green Route Africa. During a 2 year period, I assisted Green Route with setting up and managing the Green Tribe division on their behalf.
- Updated the Green Tribe CSI Handbook – the manifesto for their corporate social responsibility and responsible tourism mandate.
- Created powerpoint presentations to educate staff members and clients on environmentally friendly and responsible tourism practices.
- Researched environmentally friendly and socially responsible gifting options for inbound corporate and incentive groups.
- Researched suitable social projects for Green Route’s clients to support.
- Coordinated Green Route clients’ involvement with their chosen CSI project.
- Project managed the construction of a new Educare school building in a disadvantaged area of Cape Town, with funds raised by one of Green Route’s client groups.
Green Tribe Feedback:
“It’s very moving to see the transformation you’ve managed. We really appreciate the time and effort you have put in and the obvious impact the new building will have on the community.”
ANDREW THEWLIS – Finance Director & CSR Project Liaison for Landmark Wholesale Ltd UK